Ulma Press printing facilities
Ulma Press utilizes the most modern and innovative equipment and products in the printing industry. We are proud of all kind Offset presses, producing the highest quality, brilliant finished products that are also environmentally conscious.
Printing Sheet-fed Offset Printing
- five-colour Heidelberg Speedmaster SM 102 5F (72x102 cm);
- four-colour Ryobi 784E (78,8x60 cm);
- two-colour Heidelberg GTO (36x52 cm).
Finishing and Binding equipment
- Horizon VAC-100 - for folding book, catalogue and brochure pages;
- Kolbus DA 240 CHRONOS – case maker for books with straight or round spine, foam board, etc. Maximum size of an open cover: 660 x 340 mm, Minimum size 204x125 mm. Board 1.0 – 3.0 mm.
- Horizon line for saddle-stitching;
- Polar-Mohr 78 Guillotine for paper ploughing.
- Spiral perforator PD70/75;
- Press 720 for spiral finishing;
- Steuer PZ 90 for hot foil press. (foil stamping, embossing, hologram and blind stamping).